- Defrost frozen fillets in the package, in a bowl of warm water for 10 minutes.
- For the meantime, mix the spices in a bowl.
- Dip the tilapia fillets in the spices and pan fry in oil on medium for 5 minutes each side.
Serve hot with wedges and tartar sauce.
1. Set up the perfect workspace by gathering clean tools, bowls and utensils. And make sure to keep a trashcan within arm’s reach.
2. Get comfortable! Wear comfy clothes and an apron when you work in the kitchen and you won’t have to worry about getting dirty.