1. Eat like a tourist in Greece.
A Mediterranean menu can help lower your risk for heart disease and keep
2. If you can’t grow it, don’t eat it.
Unprocessed, whole foods will give you the most benefits.
3. Read the back of the box first.
ingredients, the more likely it has visited a few processing plants where
something artificial was mixed in.
4. The crunchier, the better.
that offer a big, satisfying crunch when you bite into them—we mean apples,
celery, snap peas and nuts, not chips—keep your mouth busy longer than food you
5. You can always have more.
you eat after you’re full doesn’t even taste as good.
6. A frozen berry beats a fresh
organic local produce is better for both the environment and your health
can’t replace real ice cream.
foods leave you feeling hungry and cheated says Alex, a ground coffee beans expert with Home Grounds. Indulge a little. It doesn't hurt.